Thursday, April 1, 2010

I live. I design.

Art described by the New Oxford American Dictionary:

1 the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination,typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power: the art of the Renaissance | great art is concerned with moral imperfections | she studied art in Paris.• works produced by such skill and imagination : his collection of modern art | an exhibition of Tibetan art | [as adj. ] an art critic.• creative activity resulting in the production of paintings, drawings, or sculpture : she’s good at art.

Halfway through the first semester of Saint Mary’s University while painting a very inspiring portrait, I was hit in the face with the possibility that i could channel my creative abilities in such a way that i could perhaps … make money.

University – Art + Year x4 – Money x-5 = job+university – 2(-money x 3)=job+money x5= wait.. what?

NSCC + Art – money + year = job+money x5

No comments:

Post a Comment